Ok folks, it's that time of year again! I trolled through my list of books read and turned them into a list of sorts.
I read some absolutely amazing books this year and it was hard to choose just 10! But I did it, we have a winner!
So, first off is my favourite book from a series.
This goes to:
Geek Girl Head Over Heels by Holly Smale
I have followed this series from the start and have loved every minute of it! Harriet is one of the best characters ever!
Ok, here goes; the top 10!
10. In Her Wake by Amanda Jennings - a great twisty turny, dark read.
9. Falling by Jane Green - an emotional, beautiful story of love and loss.
8. Summer Nights at the Moonlight Hotel by Jane Costello - a sweet, funny summery book!
7. The One We Fell In Love With by Paige Toon - surprising, lovely and gripping.
6. Sunshine Over Wildflower Cottage by Milly Johnson - beautiful, captivating and full of hope.
5. My Husband's Wife by Amanda Prowse- funny, sweet, sad and emotional.
4. Take A Chance on Me by Carol Wyer - inspirational, funny and delightful.
3. The Glittering Art of Falling Apart by Ilana Fox - timeless and beautiful. Just brilliant!
2. The Finding of Martha Lost - Caroline Wallace - surprising, fun, unique and spellbinding. Would make and amazing film!
And my Book of the 2016 is:
Mad Girl by Bryony Gordon
This book changed my life and I cannot recommend it enough. A brave story told with humour and heart.
So that's it. Another year over. And a million more books to read in 2017!
Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year!