Skip to main content

Blog Tour Stop and Review of All Wrapped Up by Heidi Swain


Hi friends! Long time no see! I have been so bad at blogging, and any book reviews I've done have been just on my social media pages. But it's tradition that when a new Heidi Swain book comes out, it HAS to appear on my blog! In fact, my last blog post was almost a year ago, for a Heidi book.


If  you  know me at all, you know I love being in Heidi's books. They are so comforting, wholesome and hope filled. The locations are always idyllic and the characters always make me want to befriend them. All Wrapped Up is no exception.

What They Say:

In Wynbridge, the scent of autumn is on the breeze and love is in the air…

 Clemmie Bennett has been renovating beautiful Rowan Cottage on the outskirts of the small town of Wynbridge, for eighteen months following a very public heartbreak back in her childhood hometown. The popular Instagram influencer, lost her husband, sold their home, and has been cosied up the Fens and living a very private life, but now she feels it’s time for a change.

 A chance encounter with co-owner of The Cherry Tree CafĂ©, the bubbly Lizzie Dixon, pulls her into organizing Wynbridge’s first-ever Autumn Festival, and her once quiet life is soon a distant memory. With the whole town rallying behind the event, she discovers a new sense of purpose.

 And when local vet Ash falls hard for Clemmie, she begins to wonder if she’s ready to move even further on from her past and fall in love again…

 This autumn, cosy up with Heidi and this perfect seasonal romance.


What I Say:

The story of Clemmie Bennett is kind of close to my heart in that she's a younger widow too. I'm about to enter my third year without my lovely Steve, and Clemmie is already well into her third year without her dear Callum. I instantly warmed to Clemmie. I knew I would. Her life is so different to what she thought it would be and she's trying to figure it out. Same girl, same.

As part of her healing journey, Clemmie moves to Wynbridge and restores an old cottage in her signature autumn theme. She begins to heal, and reluctantly starts letting people into her life. It was wonderful to be back with Lizzie and Jemma, and all the Wynbridge crew! I loved meeting little Pixie the precious doggo! And it was very nice getting to know Ash, the local vet.

I loved the way that things unfolded in this book. It was very flowing and organic. It didn't feel overly predictable or sickly sweet. There was drama and tension, humour, friendship and maybe just a sprinkling of autumn magic in the air! 

I can't even tell you how many times this book made me cry. Like, ugly cry. Some of it was because I understood how Clemmie felt, some because of how tenderly the story was written, and partly because it just made me feel really hopeful and joyful. I'm also extremely proud of Clem. (Is that weird since she's fictional?)

Rating this book is easy. 11/10  Definitely at the top of my list for Book of the Year 2025.

Huge thank you to the team at Simon and Schuster for sending me an advanced reader copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

You can follow the rest of the blog tour as seen below!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tishylou Is Making A Comeback!

  Hi! Fancy seeing you here! Well, actually, fancy seeing ME here as I'm the one who has been AWOL. Life has been changing so much for me these past 3 years that my love of blogging got pushed aside. But I just celebrated my 49th birthday and felt compelled to revive my blog. I have still been reading and reviewing, but it's mainly been short posts on my social media pages, like Tiktok and Instagram. I really miss long form reviews and the personal posts I used to share with you. So, I'm going back to my roots. I plan on doing a Get To Know Me post soon for those of you who aren't familiar with me and my crazy life. That will be followed by bringing and expanding some of my Tiktok reviews on here. I have chosen 10 very special books for my first 2 weeks of posts, and I hope you'll feel how much I love them and what they mean to me.  So, I'll leave you with this for now. To those who have always supported and encouraged me, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ...

2015: The year of working, laughing, loving and living

Well, here we are. A week and a half into the new year. Are you all sticking to your resolutions? I am, so far. I decided that I want to be more Sparkly. That to me, means happier, nicer, more kind and caring. It means feeling good about myself and my choices. It means feeling free to love and laugh. Over the years I have lost my giggle. That was one thing my Mum told me in a letter she wrote me before she died. Never stop giggling. And I'm sad to say I did stop. People have noticed, family and friends have commented on it. My fiancĂ© has mentioned it more than once and it was starting to cause problems. I got quite depressed and struggled on a daily basis. Books were kind of a saving grace as was Twitter. But the real world and my REAL life were shut out. So, this year I have decided to change all of that. 2015 is my year of laughing, loving, travelling, working, smiling, playing and giggling. I will still read and review, but only the books I choose. No more blog tours unl...