Skip to main content

Another Year in England, Another Yearly Wrap Up

Well then! Today marks my 17th (SEVENTEENTH!!!) move-iversary! I have lived in England for 17 years today. That is madness!

 

This year has been the most eventful of my life! It has been the happiest, most secure and fun year I have experienced in my 39 (nearly 40!!) years. I have loads of photos to share with you. Most of you have shared the past year with me through my blog posts but if you haven't, here are the highlights.

 

In June last year Steve and I got together. In July I got my 4th tattoo, my 3D butterfly with SW on the bottom. In August we got engaged. In October we got our Pomeranian puppy Bella who is basically our first born child and we adore her. In January we got 2 baby bunnies and in April (I think) we got our Pomeranian boy Magic who we adore just as much! My brother and his wife welcomed a beautiful baby boy, Declan in November. We had our first Christmas together and it was magical! Since then, we've just been living our life, laughing and smiling every day. Steve makes me smile when I don't think I can. He wipes my tears when I am sad and he cuddles me whenever I want! Life is good!

 

I have been to several book events this year! I finally go to meet Sheila O'Flannagan, Lindsey Kelk and Holly Smale and Steve came with me to Milly Johnson's book launch! I took Steve to his first ever concert too, The Shires in December. I went to see LeAnn Rimes and it was amazing as she always is! I went to see Donny Osmond (again!) in January and met up with Manda and Jo  and saw several other Os friends too!

 

So, photos!


Me with Ben from the Shires

Me with Crissie from The Shires

My gorgeous nephew Declan born in November

Donny!!!

Gorgeous Kia on her 2nd Birthday

LeAnn Rimes, rockin it!

Baby Boy, Magic

Me with Holly Smale
 
Lindsey Kelk!!!

My gorgeous friend Manda and I

Queen Milly
 

I love the way he looks at me!

Aunty Wendy came to visit us!

My promise and engagement rings

Tattoo Number 4 and a smiley girl!

Our First Xmas together

Our gorgeous girl, Bell Boo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tishylou Is Making A Comeback!

  Hi! Fancy seeing you here! Well, actually, fancy seeing ME here as I'm the one who has been AWOL. Life has been changing so much for me these past 3 years that my love of blogging got pushed aside. But I just celebrated my 49th birthday and felt compelled to revive my blog. I have still been reading and reviewing, but it's mainly been short posts on my social media pages, like Tiktok and Instagram. I really miss long form reviews and the personal posts I used to share with you. So, I'm going back to my roots. I plan on doing a Get To Know Me post soon for those of you who aren't familiar with me and my crazy life. That will be followed by bringing and expanding some of my Tiktok reviews on here. I have chosen 10 very special books for my first 2 weeks of posts, and I hope you'll feel how much I love them and what they mean to me.  So, I'll leave you with this for now. To those who have always supported and encouraged me, thank you from the bottom of my heart. ...

Blog Tour Stop and Review of All Wrapped Up by Heidi Swain

Hi friends! Long time no see! I have been so bad at blogging, and any book reviews I've done have been just on my social media pages. But it's tradition that when a new Heidi Swain book comes out, it HAS to appear on my blog! In fact, my last blog post was almost a year ago, for a Heidi book. If  you  know me at all, you know I love being in Heidi's books. They are so comforting, wholesome and hope filled. The locations are always idyllic and the characters always make me want to befriend them. All Wrapped Up is no exception. What They Say : In Wynbridge, the scent of autumn is on the breeze and love is in the air…   Clemmie Bennett has been renovating beautiful Rowan Cottage on the outskirts of the small town of Wynbridge, for eighteen months following a very public heartbreak back in her childhood hometown. The popular Instagram influencer, lost her husband, sold their home, and has been cosied up the Fens and living a very private life, but now she feels it’s time for ...

2015: The year of working, laughing, loving and living

Well, here we are. A week and a half into the new year. Are you all sticking to your resolutions? I am, so far. I decided that I want to be more Sparkly. That to me, means happier, nicer, more kind and caring. It means feeling good about myself and my choices. It means feeling free to love and laugh. Over the years I have lost my giggle. That was one thing my Mum told me in a letter she wrote me before she died. Never stop giggling. And I'm sad to say I did stop. People have noticed, family and friends have commented on it. My fiancĂ© has mentioned it more than once and it was starting to cause problems. I got quite depressed and struggled on a daily basis. Books were kind of a saving grace as was Twitter. But the real world and my REAL life were shut out. So, this year I have decided to change all of that. 2015 is my year of laughing, loving, travelling, working, smiling, playing and giggling. I will still read and review, but only the books I choose. No more blog tours unl...